Customer Service is more important than ever. In fact, together with today’s smart, sophisticated, and also savy consumers, it’s something you can’t afford to ignore if you want to not only appeal to new customers but also keep your ones you have satisfied. It is proven that having amazing customer service can dramatically impact the bottom line, turn consumers into loyal fans, and set your store apart using a serious competitive advantage. Lucky for you, Shopify theme customization is a perfect platform to help you ensure that your top quality customer service is apparent in your website.
Six Ways to Improve Customer Satisfaction in your Shopify Website
Once you have realized the significance of making customer satisfaction a top priority on your Shopify site, it’s time to enlist the experts at 1Digital Agency to help you implement the changes necessary to maximize the positive impact on your store. Listed below are some ideas to consider utilizing:
1. Live Chat. Implementing a live chat system can give you results (and return on investment) almost immediately. Not only can a live chat in your Shopify site help you connect to the customer and build brand loyalty, but your customer service team members can also gain incredible insight into the mind of the customer by simply chatting with them.
2. Use a Help Desk and also Knowledge Base. One of the biggest causes of aggravation for any shopper is to have to run in circles to try to find a way to resolve a problem, especially when their issue is something minimal. Having a way for those to get answers swiftly will greatly increase customer satisfaction in your Shopify theme development.
3. Deliver Customer Service to Social media marketing. Providing customer service via social media channels is becoming very popular. Let your customers understand that they can reach out to you on other social media marketing channels like Twitter by clearly communicating this on your Shopify web pages.
4. Boost Site Load Speed. Developing a balance of necessary images and information that won’t bog down your site loading speeds can be quite a task best left to be able to designers with Shopify design experience. Consult us at 1Digital regarding recommendations about increasing loading rates.
5. Include a Frequently Asked Questions Section. Sometimes having unanswered questions about your product can be enough to be able to deter a customer from making a purchase. This can usually be avoided by adding a FAQ section to your Shopify site.
6. Offer Rock Solid Money Back Guarantee. Proudly display your money back guarantee and policy in your Shopify product page. Should you put the risk on yourself, and give visitors more confidence, they’ll be more likely to trust you and in turn, purchase your products.
When you are ready to make some adjustments to your Shopify internet commerce site to help improve customer satisfaction, it’s time to hire Shopify developer. We will work together with you to help make sure that every customer in your Shopify website is a satisfied one!