american dj fog machine has been designed to be light weight and portable, the perfect fog solution for small parties and mobile DJ’s. The DJ FOG has been designed to perform reliably for years when the guidelines in this booklet are followed. Please read and understand the instructions in this manual carefully and thoroughly before attempting to operate this unit. These instructions contain important information regarding safety during use and maintenance.
- Be sure to save the packing carton in the unlikely event the unit may have to be returned for service
- Do not spill water or other liquids into or on to your fogger. Be sure that all the fog fluid is kept the fluid reservoir
- Be sure that the local power outlet match that or the requiredvoltage for your fog machine
- Do not remove the top cover under any conditions. There are nouser serviceable parts inside
- Disconnect the unit’s main power when left unused for long per- olds of time
- Never connect this unit to a dimmer pack
- Do not attempt to operate this unit, if it becomes damaged in anyway
- Never operate this unit when it’s cover is removed
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock or fire, do not expose thisunit rain or moisture
- Do not attempt to operate this unit if the power cord has been fray-
end or broken. Do not attempt to remove or break off the ground prong from the electrical cord. This prong is used to reduce the risk of electrical shock and fire in case of an internal short.
- Disconnect from main power before making any type of connection
- Never block the ventilation holes. Always be sure to mount thisunit in an area that will allow proper ventilation. Allow about 6”(15cm) between this device and a wall.
- Always mount this unit in a safe and stable matter
- Please route your power cord out of the way of foot traffic. Powercords should be routed so they are not likely to be walked on,pinched by items placed upon or against them
- The unit should only be serviced by qualified service personnel
- The power-supply cord or the plug has been damaged.
- Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the unit.
- The unit has been exposed to rain or water.
- The appliance does not appear to operate normally or
exhibits a marked change in performance.
The new american dj low lying fog machine includes a revolutionary new heating element that has been specially designed to prevent excessive particle build up that can cause premature fogger failure. This fog machine includes a wide-angle spray nozzle and long-life pump that was specially designed for high performance fogger output. The fog machine also includes a 10 foot (three meters) remote control, that may be removed during periods on non-use. When the remote is not connected the fog machine may be manually operated by function switch located on the top of the unit.