Professional translation services Marbella is several highly qualified translators, sworn interpreters as well as professional desktop publishers. Our aim will be the support that your business must adapt your products to external marketplace needs.
Our experience in various national and international companies within the translation sector has helped us to comprehend Client needs and to base our methodology on the template of quality, time and precision. We offer various options and prices for that translation process, which are always adaptable to the Client’s needs.
We have a superb portfolio of translators and desktop marketers, and only use translators who are native within the target language, and specialized – with respect to the required field. We also have probably the most advanced tools and computer programs open to guarantee maximum accuracy, speed and security within our work.
5 KEY EARMARKS OF WORKING WITH US for Spanish legal translation
1. – Skilled Translation: when an agency claims to specialize “in all types of translation” in reality they don´t focus of anything…
At IBIDEM we only translate what we know best: legal translations, skilled translations, website translations, marketing translations, and additionally technical translations.
2. – 100% indigenous translators: who only translate to their native tongue so they are always specialized, experienced professionals translation companies spain?
3. – Revision and CAT tools which confirm strict quality control, especially in extensive or long-lasting projects.
4. – The best stick with the best: important clients from your sector already have confidence in us for their translation needs.
5. – Indeed, the market’s top service at demanding prices: translation prices and rates are 0. 10 €/word, quotes in underneath 1 hour, urgent translations in 24h., developed non disclosure agreements, etc.
Our certified translators are trained for corporations within the legal field, medical, technical field, as well as financial services. Looking into translation your own Employee Handbook into Spanish?