DJ Lighting Equipment is an essential aspect of any disco gear setup and one which shouldn’t be overlooked or underestimated. Nevertheless, once you have advisable of the available options you will discover that it is relatively simple to equip yourself with some good lighting solutions at inexpensive prices.
There are many kinds of DJ lights available plus they differ greatly in price so it may be beneficial to plan out your requirement and realize that if you only actually do small or sometimes medium-sized venues then you won’t need a massive quantity of lights or a large lighting rig as these types of may only get used several times a year. In fact it might be more realistic and good for buy a few great effect lights, a handful of moving head scanners, a laser and the smoke machine and about the rare occasion that you might require more lighting you’ll be able to always hire a few more lights out of your local DJ warehouse.
If you’re a newbie to disco moving head lights then you definitely should gain a bit more knowledge through reading the following part of this article which provides you the options with regard to choosing DJ lights as well as lighting packages.
1) Moonflower Lights (Gobo) — This light produce patterns with the lens and can be quite effective.
2) Scanners – Obtainable as Fixed and Shifting Head lighting units and these are one of the most popular and used probably the most throughout the mobile disco as well as nightclub scene. A scanner DJ gentle can be linked one to the other, in a daisy string, and attached to the lighting controller dmx co2 jet unit and also the linked units will are a synchronised effect.
3) DJ Laser Lighting – A laser gentle produces either fixed design effect in single or even multi colours (requires multiple heads) and also the more advanced units may produce some amazing animations that are typically controlled via a laptop managing a DMX interface.
4) DJ Black Lighting and UV Lights — These produce fluorescent as well as black light effects for example making any white clothing you wear stick out brightly. These Black Lights are ideal for mobile disco, home as well as bedroom, and nightclubs.
5) Party Disco Lighting – These 200w beam moving head light are accessible and offer an affordable means to fix house parties, small disco’s along with other light applications. You can purchase a complete Disco Celebration Pak from online DJ suppliers and these can change any small venue right into a flashy, colourful and atmospheric celebration palace.
There are a lot more options available including gentle boxes and LCD show panels, strobe lighting and Beacons additionally Oil Gobo Lights to mention but a few. Nevertheless, the main items in the above list (1 to 5) are probably the most widely used lighting equipment and if you go searching for a combination of those lights then you won’t go far wrong.
For more information, or to fog machine low lying contact us at http://yourproequipment.com/lighting/fog-haze-dry-ice-machines.html